Did you know… that NEBAF hosts several information exchanges a year, and each time you participate, you can earn a $20 Amazon gift card or direct $20 to charity?
NEBAF contributes to its members’ success by:
- Informing benefits providers about products and services that brokers/consultants and HR leaders need, based on anonymous feedback from brokers/consultants and HR leaders;
- Providing HR leaders with new insights and information that can improve their benefits strategies and offerings to their employees;
- Providing brokers & consultants with insights and information that they can use to improve sales and marketing strategies for introducing new products and services to their clients.
Did you know… that by joining NEBAF, you will be able to access all 30 reports it has published, including 7 special reports?
Membership in NEBAF offers several benefits:
- An exclusive opportunity to directly influence the products and services from employee benefits providers. Your opinions matter — and this is one confidential and highly effective way to make sure your ideas and needs are heard and understood.
- Valuable, up-to-date information about important trends in employee benefits through exclusive custom reports. These reports feature new and critical information.
- Results from exchanges and consultations in which you participate so that you can be among the first to know and share information about new products and services, as well as other benefits trends.
- Other rewards — such as books, discounts, and opportunities to earn cash compensation or contribute to a selected charity — for participating in information exchanges.
Did you know… that since its formation in 2006, NEBAF has donated nearly $50,000 to a range of charitable organizations, including American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, The Susan G. Komen Foundation, and Autism Speaks?
Membership in NEBAF will require your participation in two to four information exchanges per year.
There is no cost to you to join NEBAF.
Join now and you’ll receive full access to the NEBAF library and its more than 30 cutting-edge reports.
NEBAF IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY
The Center For Strategy Research, Inc. (www.csr-bos.com), a leading provider of business-to-business research to the financial services industry.
More questions about NEBAF? Please visit the FAQ page.